On Friday the 21st of February 2014, I delivered an Open Group webinar titled ‘Using Business Architecture to Enable Customer Experience and Value Strategies’.
- Provides an overview of the digital disruption landscape;
- Looks at the principles and laws of disruption and their impact on the traditional roles of CIO and CMO;
- Discusses the shift required from product profitability to customer lifetime value and how this is realised in a digital strategy;
- Explores the challenges faced by both CMO and CIO in trying to realise a digital strategy;
- Provides an overview of EA’s Digital Strategy Services and how business architecture is used to help develop a digital strategy.
Webinar Video Recording
Slide Share presentation
For more information on anything mentioned – Contact us here
- Find out more about our Business Architecture training courses in London, New York, – Click here >
- If you are experiencing digital disruption, EA offers an integrated digital strategy in the context of your business – Find out more >