TOGAF® 9 Level 1 Classroom
This course also provides you with the knowledge prerequisite to obtaining maximum benefit from our TOGAF® 9 Level 2 course should you wish to take your TOGAF® capabilities to the next level at a later stage.
You will be taught by one of our certified TOGAF® 9 instructors, each of whom has extensive experience as a practising architect who will guide you in the real-world application of TOGAF® 9.
This course provides you with knowledge that is essential for managing and delivering successful business transformations and capability improvements.
It also prepares you to sit the exams to achieve TOGAF® 9 Level 1 – Foundation status under the certification program established by The Open Group. This is an internationally recognised certification which is much sought after by employers around the world.
Knowledge of TOGAF® is useful to anybody involved in business transformations and capability improvements.
This training course is for anybody involved in the development and application of architecture models including:
- Infrastructure / Technology Architects
- Security Architects
- Technology Vendors
- Professional Services Vendors
- Change Managers
- Technical Designers
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Business Analysts
- Program / Project Managers
- Solution Architects
- Application Architects
- Data Architects
Enterprise Architects’ intensive, two-day TOGAF® 9 training course covers the basic concepts of TOGAF® 9 and prepares you to achieve internationally recognised TOGAF® 9 Foundation status by sitting The Open Group’s Level 1 exam.
Our course covers the following major topics:
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®
- The new concepts introduced to TOGAF® in version 9
- The core concepts of TOGAF® 9
- The key terminology of TOGAF® 9
- The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders
- The concept of building blocks
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- The key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- ADM guidelines and techniques
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum and repository; its purpose and constituents
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- The TOGAF® reference models
- The TOGAF® certification program