IT4IT™ Foundation Training
Organising around the IT Value Chain enables IT to enhance its productivity and effectiveness in a manner similar to other operational units such as Finance, Supply Chain and so on. The data-driven IT4IT™ Reference Architecture provides opportunities for agile improvement and an increased IT focus on business outcomes.
- Enables alignment of your IT service catalogue with business demand.
- A uniform approach to the procurement, provisioning, consumption and management of IT services through a standardised IT value chain.
- Enables effective management of complex IT ecosystems (multi-sourcing, Cloud, XaaS, etc.)
- Gain a deeper insight into the performance of your IT environment and highlight opportunities for cost improvement, quality enhancement and risk reduction.
- A common reporting mechanism that allows you to report out to the business on agreed performance metrics.
- Embraces and complements existing process frameworks and methodologies (e.g., ITIL®, CoBIT®, SAFe, and TOGAF®).
- Automates your BAU IT capabilities to increase the rate of innovation through redirected resources, time and budget.
Knowledge of the IT4IT™ Reference Architecture is useful to anybody involved in the creation and running of an IT environment. These areas typically include:
- IT Management
- DevOps Managers and Specialists
- Integration Specialists
- Enterprise Architects
- Solution Architects
- Domain Architects
- Technology Vendors
- Professional Services Organisations
The learning objectives focus on knowledge and comprehension of the terminology, structure and concepts of the IT4IT™ Reference Architecture. The course provides prescriptive guidance on the specification and interaction with a consistent service model backbone (common data model/context).
The course will ultimately prepare participants for IT4IT™ Foundation Certification, attained via a 40 question exam.